BenefitsSearch All Jobs
You can count on Food Lion every day!
At Food Lion, we nourish our neighbors and set them up for success in life. Our customers count on us to be there when they need us. And our associates know that we are here to care for you just like you care for our customers.
We provide health and well-being benefits for all part time and full time associates. You’ll find many opportunities for professional growth and continued education. Food Lion is a place of belonging where diversity, equity and inclusion are woven into everything we do. Our diverse Business Resource Groups are open to all associates, and they provide opportunity for you to contribute to our culture, community and company.
You can count on Food Lion to have health, financial and educational benefits to help you grow and develop as a person and as an associate.
There are many great benefits of working at Food Lion.
Benefits available to all associates:
- Vacation and Holiday Paid Time Off
- 6 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Full Time associates after 12 months
- Fidelity 401(k) retirement plan with 5% match for associates 21+ and after 60 days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Program for travel, gym, experiences and more
- Health Advocate
- Smoking Cessation
- Flexible Schedule
- Tuition Reimbursement
And many more benefits available to associates upon eligibility:
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Basic Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance/Long and Short Term
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Nationwide Pet Insurance
- Hyatt Legal Plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Identity Theft Coverage
Benefits available to associates who are eligible and enrolled in a Capital BlueCross Medical Plan:
- Capital BlueCross Virtual Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Except for Value Plan participants
- OptumRx Prescription Drug Plan
And these great programs to help you manage out-of-pocket costs and questions you have about health care management:
- Virtual Care
- Find a Doctor
- Capital Blue Nurse Line
- Capital BlueCross Case Management Program
- Capital BlueCross Condition Management Program